Before you leave
When you have decided to leave your student accommodation in Västerås, there are a few things that you have to do. You can see the instructions below:
- Fill in and send back the departure form to Bostad Västerås that you have received by email in October or Mars.
- Make sure everything is correctly filled in and that your bank account information is provided.
- Contact your landlord to book a room inspection.
- Leave the keys to the right person or company.
- All keys are handled by Bostad Västerås except from Park.
During the end of each semester we have a lot to do at Bostad Västerås and that is why it may take up to 2 months before your deposit is transferred back to your account after we have received all the necessary information. We aim to handle it as quickly as we can!
- Keep in mind that we do not cover any banking fees. We keep SEK 100 from the deposit to cover the fees. If the fee is exceeding SEK 100 we will keep the corresponding amount.
- We transfer the deposit back in SEK. If you want it transfered in USD instead you have to note that on the departure form.